Stepping Stone is powered by a vibrant community of volunteers who lend their time, dedication, and passion to many different roles within our organization. Whether you have a lot of time or a little, we always need a helping hand.
Volunteer for events
- Annual Spring Gala – assist with guest registration, find auction prizes, organize the silent auction, help set up or break down.
- Fall Burgers ‘N Bingo event – prepare or serve food, find Bingo or raffle prizes, registration, raffle sales and much more!
Volunteer your expertise
- Writers or editors can help with resumes of women seeking jobs.
- Accountants, financial planners can help women with their finances.
- Social media guru can help us spread the word about Stepping Stone!
- Public relations specialist can help with community outreach and awareness.
Volunteer for maintenance projects
- Painters can help with touchups around the house.
Become a Sister in Sobriety
Join other Stepping Stone graduates in carrying the message to current residents; hold a service position for the Alumni Dinner and Meeting and much more!
Contact the main office at (415) 751-5921 to become a volunteer.